About the Mass HIway
Major services provided by The Mass HIway include:
- Continued development of The Mass HIway solution and exchange infrastructure
- Provider/health organization education, outreach and adoption
- EHR/Practice Management Vendor integration services
- Onboarding and Enrollment
- Administration Use and Services
The goals of The Mass HIway are to support the analysis of protected health information (PHI) to better manage the quality and cost of care delivered; and query and retrieval of information across the health care community to achieve the best possible care coordination for Massachusetts residents.
The Mass HIway Regulations are in effect as of February 10th and are available here. Click here for the Mass HIway Regulations Summary and here for a set of frequently asked questions about the Mass HIway Regulations.